I have been tagged by Charles at Deuces Stay Wild. So here are 6 odd things about myself.
1. I am a bit of a closet geek. People don't look at me and think - wow she is obsessesed with Totoro, loves Star Trek etc. Yep. That's right. Here is one of my secret addictions :) And here, and here.
2. 99% of the time when I go out 'drinking', I don't actually drink alcohol. Not that I don't like it or anything, but I'm a bit of an expensive drunk and I just don't think its worth the cost most of the time. I'd rather spend my money on other things - or buy a bottle at home first.
3. I love cats. Alot. I miss my kitties in Canada like crazy. I could tell you what kind of mood my babies were in anytime. The waited at the door for me to come home everyday and would meow until I picked them up. I sometimes find it difficult living here in Osaka with so many strays. I want to take them all home.
4. I like to pluck, rather than wax. Wax is messy. If I miss some bits shaving etc, I pull out the tweezers to get the rest. Ouchy, but much tidier!
5. I loved vegetables as a kid. Broccoli? No problem. Spinich? Yum. I still love my green leafies. I prefer them to candy. I still can't finish a whole chocolate bar, my sweet tooth is so lacking. I'd rather eat a carrot than a chocolate bar - except for that one time a month when I would kill for a caramilk.
6. I really am a shy person. My actions apparently dictate otherwise, but that was through years of training. I really have to make myself be outgoing etc and do worry about what people think about me. Whats has changed since I was younger is that although I worry, I don't let it affect what I do anymore.
I tag Osaka Otaku and Nantonaku!