Friday, September 14, 2007

Sports Festival!!!!

Well, its finally here. I have been training my kids for 3 weeks now - and tomorrow is the big day. We will perform our dance to the Cha Cha Slide, and run in a sack race and a dress-up race. The kids are excited and so am I. I hope they do really well. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up so damn early in the morning. I have to be in Yao at 9AM. Yao is not near my house. It involves taking a bus, the subway, the Kintestsu train and either another bus or a good 15 minute walk. Either way, I'm thinking its going to take at least an hour to get there. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

LadyHAHA said...

GOOD LUCK!
Have fun playing games and take pictures!!

AAAH..sack race.. I used to kick ass in that.

karaoke queen said...

It was lots of fun. Sadly, the pictures are......copyright and apparently I can't plaster them all over my website. Too bad - cause they are little cuties.

My class was the worst behaved of course. They did very well in their activities (races etc) though. After lunch they were little demons though. Getting them to sit down was impossible and I was just praying the whole time that they wouldn't ruin some other classes performance. They didn't. Praise Jeebus! I did see their moms feeding them alot of sugar related items during the lunch break for which I cursed them and blame for the childrens wiggly bums.

dawnabelle said...

I am so jealous. I miss my kids!

-Dawnabelle