Monday, December 11, 2006

Some random karaoke at Dunk

I'm really into the word random this week. Random. Random random random! I like the way it rolls off my tongue. So, Rich and a few friends went to Dunk for a little karaoke. There was drunkeness and singing. Well......I'm not really sure if you can call it singing! But there were microphones and people saying words into them :) Hehe. Here are some pics!


Yikes! Don't fall off your chair!


You!! ....should be singing some karaoke!


And Peace out.

2 comments:

samuraifingers said...

Hey!

I came across your blog while researching OSAKA, as I'm moving there from Ontario come February.
I'll be teaching english with ECC, and hopefully playing guitar in some Japanese rock bands...lol

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Rock out!
JNM

karaoke queen said...

ECC - one of the big 5. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. There are lots of Japanese bands around in Osaka. And non-Japanese bands come to think of it :) Welcome to Japan (soon) ! ようこそ!