Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzz



One of the things I love about Japanese people is their ability to sleep anywhere. And I do mean anywhere - and I do see it everywhere. I've kinda made a hobby of taking pictures of people while they are sleeping all over Japan. Here are a few of my best ones. I call the first one 'Dreaming in Denny's'. We just happened to go in for a late night snack and this lady had obviously finished dinner and decided to take a snooze. She slept the entire time we were there. No 2 was sent to me by a friend who knows of my penchant for sleeping pics. She sent it to me around 10PM at night. I guess the guy had one too many chuuhai's before getting on the train to go home. No 3 is 'Sleeping Salaryman'. It's my favourite. I love that he's clutching his train pass in one hand and his cell phone in the other. What was kinda weird is that is was about 2PM when I took this picture in a major train station. Must've been some party!

No comments: